Decide what User Name and email address to use for registration. It may be simplest if they match the name and email address you last used for AA-MDS-TALK, because your user name will let other members recognize you and your email address will let us associate your listserv messages with your new Marrowforums membership.
Example: If your messages appeared at AA-MDS-TALK as John Smith <firstname.lastname@example.org>, we recommmend using John Smith as your User Name and email@example.com as your email address to register for Marrowforums. If you prefer more privacy for your User Name, we suggest using a first name and initial (John S.) or a pseudonym.
- If your incoming email gets automatically filtered for spam, add to your address book to ensure that you will receive mail from the forum system. This is needed for Step 8 below.
- Go to the Forum Registration page.
- Review the Registration Agreement, check the checkbox, and click Register.
Fill in the Registration Form:
- User Name: the name you selected above.
- Password: a password to use when logging into Marrowforums.
- Email Address: the email address you selected above.
- Image Verification: the letters you see in the image box.
- Additional Information: other settings for your use of Marrowforums. You can change these settings later so you don't have to fill them in now.
- Click Complete Registration.
- You will receive a confirmation message by email. Click the link in the message to activate your registration.